The successful candidate will be given responsibility of the construction and /or finishes projects carried out by Schranz Limited and its subsidiaries, ensuring that project objectives are achieved through efficient use of resources and the highest workmanship is achieved.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of program of works, any variations and monthly reports;
- Provide technical advice and support on onsite operation
- Attend site and progress meetings
- Identification and planning of project resources and evaluating costs
- Provide full commercial support to Project Managers
- Working closely within the operations team, and clients on all aspects related to the projects at hand
- Health & Safety on sites
Very attractive salary + incentive bonuses are being offered to the right candidate.
Candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in the sector.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their application letter and cv by email to [email protected]
"*" indicates required fields